Rainham Sewing Centre Online
Conditions of Sale and Order Process.
- The products displayed on this website are an invitation to sell those products to you and not an offer. An offer is made when you place the order for the item(s) required. Placing the order indicates that you have read and agreed to the conditions listed in the Website terms and conditions. We will not have made a contract with you until we have accepted your offer.
- To order products from this website, you must be aged 18 years or above.
- It is advisable that you place a request for a sample prior to ordering any fabric products in specified lengths.
- Once you have placed an order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email and order update to confirm all relevant details to the email address you specify.
- If you pay by Card. Payment will be taken and your card details checked and verified using the Stripe payment gateway.
- It is advisable to check prior to placing an order for ongoing use of the same product as no guarantee can be given for availability or exact colour matches. I.e. dye lots may change from one batch to another.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that fabrics are supplied as sample provided we reserve the right to supply fabrics of a similar type where fabric dye lots have changed.
- In the unlikely event we cannot fulfill an order, a refund will be issued and the buyer notified.
- Any typographical error or omission in any form of literature issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the seller.
- We reserve the right to refuse a transaction of any products advertised on this website.
- This may be due to the product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- The inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
We may offer you alternative options and ask you whether you wish to purchase other products we may have available or the products which may have been despatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect products despatched will be collected for full refund.
- The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- The prices stated on this website are for our online store only. Prices may vary if purchasing from our retail store.
- We aim to process orders within 72 hours. When you have received an email informing you that your order has been completed, your order has been despatched.
- The product photographs generated for the website are for illustrative purposes only and in no way constitute an exact representation of the product concerned.
- All measurements are approximate.
- Each product is inspected for defects prior to dispatch.
- No claim will be entertained once fabric has been used or cut in anyway or in any production process.
- Liability shall not pass to the seller in the event of any delay caused by the delivery agent used.
- We deliver to any UK address. We do not deliver to PO Boxes, orders placed for these addresses will be cancelled and a full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products. We also deliver to the Republic of Ireland, please visit our website.
- Please use the following link, here to access all delivery
- Rainham Sewing Centre Online shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
- No claims can be accepted after cutting or further processing of fabric.
- Claims for shortages will not be accepted after 3 days from receipt of goods.
- Notification of returns must be made within 14 days of receiving the goods. You have 14 days from this point to return them.
- All costs related to postage for returns will be borne by the buyer unless goods supplied were faulty. In such a case the supplier shall be responsible.
- When returning goods, the buyer must request a Return Material Authorisation Number (RMA) from the supplier prior to dispatching the said goods. This RMA number will be sent to you via email to the email address given when the order was submitted.
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on all items returned.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged this includes the retail packaging.
- Returned goods must be sent requiring a signature from the seller/sellers representative to confirm receipt as title for ownership shall remain with the buyer until such time. Please note we do NOT accept returns of fabrics cut to order and recommend ordering samples prior to purchase of cut lengths.
- Once we have received the goods we shall initiate the refund or replacement.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS RELATING TO FAULTY OR MIS-DESCRIBED GOODS OR YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS.
Please Note: The Distance Selling Regulation gives consumers certain rights. However, please note that any fabric or cut trimming is supplied to you as a custom made length. (It has been cut to the customer’s specification) and you do not have the right to return the item(s) if it/they are unsuitable. This does not affect your statutory rights under the faulty goods act.
Being in line with the distance selling regulation rules. When we take it back You do have to pay the postage on the returning of your goods and the receiving of your goods.