- No claims can be accepted after cutting or further processing of fabric.
- Claims for shortages will not be accepted after 3 days from receipt of goods.
- Notification of returns must be made within 14 days of receiving the goods. You have 14 days from this point to return them.
- All costs related to postage for returns will be borne by the buyer unless goods supplied were faulty. In such a case the supplier shall be responsible.
- When returning goods, the buyer must request a Return Material Authorisation Number (RMA) from the supplier prior to dispatching the said goods. This RMA number will be sent to you via email to the email address given when the order was submitted.
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on all items returned.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged this includes the retail packaging.
- Returned goods must be sent requiring a signature from the seller/sellers representative to confirm receipt as title for ownership shall remain with the buyer until such time. Please note we do NOT accept returns of fabrics cut to order and recommend ordering samples prior to purchase of cut lengths.
- Once we have received the goods we shall initiate the refund or replacement.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS RELATING TO FAULTY OR MIS-DESCRIBED GOODS OR YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS.
Please Note: The Distance Selling Regulation gives consumers certain rights. However, please note that any fabric or cut trimming is supplied to you as a custom made length. (It has been cut to the customer’s specification) and you do not have the right to return the item(s) if it/they are unsuitable. This does not affect your statutory rights under the faulty goods act.
Being in line with the distance selling regulation rules. When we take it back You do have to pay the postage on the returning of your goods and the receiving of your goods.